Hainan Discovery: Travel Retail Summit 2021 – Ticketing T&Cs
We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s Travel Retail Summit 2021.
The below terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to your ticket to, and your attendance at, the Hainan Discovery: Travel Retail Summit 2021 (“Summit”).
By registering your ticket to and/or attending the Travel Retail Summit, you agree to the below terms and conditions (these "Terms") between you and iClick ("we", "our" or "us"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not register the Ticket.
- THE TRAVEL RETAIL SUMMIT
The Hainan Discovery: Travel Retail Summit 2021 will be held from 8 to 10 Dec 2021. Further details regarding the Summit, including the proposed agenda, programme and arrangement of the Summit, are set out at www.trhainan.com.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these Terms and any Summit details at any time – including by adding to, deleting or changing provisions to these Terms. If we do so, we will notify you by changing the Terms on the website. In addition, if such changes are (in our opinion) reasonably material, we will give you reasonable notice prior to such changes taking effect.
- CHANGES TO OR CANCELLATION/ SUSPENSION/ POSTPONEMENT OF THE SUMMIT
- 3.1 We may, at any time and for any reason (but acting reasonably):
- 3.1.1 make alterations to the programme, agenda, speakers, venue, hosting platform, dates, and timings of the Summit; and/or
- 3.1.2 cancel, suspend or postpone the whole or any part of the Summit.
- 3.2 Where we make any such changes and if such changes are (in our opinion) reasonably material, we will give you reasonable notice prior to such changes taking effect. We will also promptly update our website to reflect any such changes.
- 3.3 Your Ticket grants you access to the Summit and specific activities set out in the programme. One Ticket for one access by same person only.
- YOUR TICKET AND THE SUMMIT
- 4.1 To attend the Summit, you must hold a valid Ticket.
- 4.2 Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation by email. Please ensure that your valid email address is entered correctly on the registration form. Please also check your junk or spam email box in case any of your Summit email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- 4.3 All Tickets are non-transferable.
- 4.4 If you do not cancel and do not attend the Summit, you are still responsible for payment. In no event shall we be obligated to refund all or a portion of the registration fee.
- 4.5. Tickets are offered on a first come, first served basis. For group bookings please contact our event team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- 5.1 Cancellation of registrations must be received in writing to email@example.com..
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 6.1 All rights to the Summit belong to us, including any commercial rights and intellectual property rights arising from or in relation to the Summit. Nothing in these Terms will act to license or transfer any rights of either party, except as expressly specified.
- 6.2 You are permitted to photograph limited parts of the Summit for your personal use only (and for clarity, not for any commercial purpose or use) provided that such photographing and use will not (a) violate any applicable laws and/or (b) infringe any of our rights and/or any rights of any third parties, including without limitation any intellectual property rights.
- 6.3 The Summit may be filmed and items used for internet streaming. By registering the Summit, you agree to:
- 6.3.1 grant us a perpetual, royalty free, worldwide, unconditional and unlimited licence and right to record, film, live-stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of the Summit (or any part of it), in any media (e.g. in future marketing materials). If you have any concerns about this, please notify us prior to attending the Summit.
- 7.1 We are not liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from any cancellation or postponement of the Summit for any reason, including where such cancellation or postponement is due to reasons outside of our control.
- 7.2 You shall be solely responsible for (a) all travel, health and safety requirements which are prerequisite for you to attend the Summit and (b) travelling risks and costs, health risks and consequences resulting from your participation or registration of the Summit. You shall duly observe and comply with all applicable laws in the country of the Summit and we will not be liable for any non-compliance on your part.
- DATA POLICY
By registering for this Summit, you agree that we will use your data to fulfil our contractual obligation towards you. If this is the first time you are registering for an event with us, your details will be held on our internal database for this purpose only and will not be included in future marketing unless your consent is provided. For further information, please visit https://www.i-click.com/privacy-policy
These Terms are written in English and Chinese. English version shall prevail in case of any discrepancies.